What data do we collect?
Our Company collects personal identification information (Name, Email, Postcode)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Climate Citizen’s Assembly with most of the information we collect. We collect data and process data when you register your support online.
How do we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Display your name on our website as a supporter.
- Provide occasional email updates
- Present our petition to the Scottish Parliament
How do we store your data?
Climate Citizen’s Assembly securely stores your data.Our Company will keep your personal information until our campaign is completed. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: O75272O96O6
Or write to us: hello(at)climatecitizensassembly.org.uk
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: hello(at)climatecitizensassembly.org.uk
Call us: O75272O96O6
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: 0303 123 1115
The Information Commissioner’s Office – Scotland
45 Melville Street